Friday, October 15, 2010

Preschool

IMG_7284 I decided to sign Amina up for a co-op preschool this year.  Since it is a co-op both of us get to go.  There are about 12 kids in her class – all 2 year olds.  On alternating weeks half of the parents help out in the classroom while the other half are involved in a parent education discussion group.  We’ve only been twice so far, as we missed the first day oIMG_7288f class while we were on vacation with my parents in Myrtle Beach.  But it is really fun so far!  Amina loves going to school and does such a great job following the routine and playing with others – most of the time anyway ;) I love that they do fun messy things that I wouldn’t usually get around to doing at home – like playing in shaving cream on a table, painting, using lots of glue to do projects, etc.  I’m so glad I get to be in class with her half the time too – I love seeing what all is going on.  And there are 2 other moms with young babies and 2 of us that are pregnant and due this winter.  So I know I won’t be the only one carrying a baby around the classroom for a while.   The pictures are from the first day we went to school.  Fun fun! IMG_7296IMG_7293

IMG_7294

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates