We have some snow here today and it's lots of fun to see. Yesterday we got just a dusting but Amina wanted to go out and play in the snow as soon as she saw the snow was falling. After her nap yesterday there was enough of a dusting that she could grab handfuls of snow to eat. she enjoyed playing pushes without me for a little while while I was feeding Elijah and I think she was finding all the 'clean' snow she could to eat most of the time she was out there. Then today the snow started falling hard while we were at a friend's house. We were excited to get home to play in it, but it had mostly stopped by the time we got home. But again this afternoon Amina went out to play for a little while and made a snow angel with the grass showing through. She's dying to make a snowman so I really hope we get a bit more snow tonight so I can help her with at least a small snowman tomorrow. Tonight she came in from playing in the snow and asked me "mommy, is it winter?" I said, yes it is. And she responded with "I really really like winter a lot". Her favorite tv show right now is Caillou, and we can watch several episodes on Netflix online. Her favorite episode is Caillou's winter fun where he gets to do all kinds of things in the snow. Its rare that we even have a dusting of snow, so we are thrilled with the half an inch she got to play in tonight!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment