Last weekend we went to Devin’s 1st Birthday Party! Devin is Bill and Shawna’s son and they live on 10 acres with lamas, chickens, cats, and dogs. So for the big day we got to go out to the ‘farm’ and see the animals. Amina enjoyed the lamas at first, but when one got a little pushy when we were trying to pet it, Amina decided she’d rather watch the lamas from outside the barn.
This was the culprit who didn’t want to be petted… well he was eating at the time ;)
Amina pointing to another lama outside the barn.
The chickens were much more fun for Amina to chase around… and she even enjoyed touching one… a little more than Mama wanted her to!
Happy Birthday Devin! Amina’s been talking about Devin’s birthday all week! Now she can’t wait for her own party! Whenever I ask her what she wants for her birthday she says something that sounds like ‘bush’. I don’t know… I really don’t think she wants a bush for her birthday… but maybe I’m wrong! We really need to get busy planning for her special day – it’s only 3 weeks away now!
A few more pictures of the fun time:
1 comments:
she is sooooo cute! i cant believe how big she is getting! i love her hair and vest jacket! :), sgm
Post a Comment