Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Helper


Today I am thankful for my little helper. I know Amina won't always want to help with the housework, so today I'm glad she wants to do everything Mama does, even if that means it takes twice as long :) When I said we had to clean up her toys so we could vaccuum Amina immediately and excitedly said 'baccuum!' and she proceeded to find her toy vaccuum to help Mama. One of her newer words is 'turn' so of course when I was using the attachment to vaccum the stairs Amina came and said "Amina's turn?". So we took turns vaccuming the stairs this afternoon. I'm thankful for my little girl's helpful heart. She loves life and she loves helping Mama do whatever I'm doing. And I'm so thankful that I get to be home with her so I can have these special everyday 'ordinary' moments with my Amina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates