Sunday, January 17, 2010

"More ha ha"

Amina is great at making us laugh these days. Today Doug was watching some movie trailers and there was one with a cartoon laughing and laughing. When the trailer was over Amina looked at her daddy and said 'more ha ha'. We just cracked up ;) Yesterday we were at a birthday party and after the candles were blown out Amina pointed and said 'on'. I love the way her brain works :) Another thing she loves to do right now is play follow the leader where she does something with her hands or feet and says 'Mama' and wants me to do the same thing. Sometimes they are big movements like jumping and other times they are the smallest little things like holding her fingers a certain way. It seems we could play that game for hours if I didn't get bored of it before that. I'll have to remember that when we are somewhere where I want her to sit quietly, though I doubt it would work as well if it's my idea to play! Amina does love to share things with her Mama, though I wish she were as good at sharing with other kids! She is also starting to carry on conversations with us. This week she had a lemon in her water at a restaurant. We brought her cup home and we had to say bye bye to the lemon as it went down the garbage disposal, and for days after that she asked for lemon water. She also noticed that we took down the rest of the Christmas decorations and talked to her Daddy about how Mama took down the garland (she called it a tree) and put it away. Amina is learning new words every day right now and she sure makes life fun :) I'm so thankful for our little girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates