
Amina had her friend Ashley over this morning for a couple of hours and the girls had so much fun! They colored together for a while. Ashley kept giggling at Bruin and thought he was the funniest thing ever. Also I made playdough and they enjoyed squishing it, making gingerbread men and trees, snakes, and balls. The color didn't quite turn out as purple as I'd hoped, but the girls didn't seem to mind the greyish color. I also brought down Amina's cardboard house and they loved playing inside for a while. Amina usually wants me to get in with her, but Ashley fits much better than I do! These two girls play together so well and I hope they'll grow up to be great friends. Plus Ashley's mom is a great friend too, so I love having play dates as much if not more than she does! Today was the first day Ashley came over without her mom, and though I missed my social time we still had lots of fun! Amina has been talking about her friend all day. We went for a short walk around the block this afternoon, and Amina kept saying 'Ashley house?' so I had to remind her several times that Ashley doesn't live close enough to walk to her house, but we'll go play with her soon. It was really cute.
Another super funny part of the day today was when Amina and I were playing with playdough this afternoon just the two of us. She made a Christmas tree and then said Baby Jesus so I made her a little playdough Baby Jesus and a little bed for him. She was playing with him and having a good time but then she dropped him on the floor and Bruin came over and immediately chewed him up as usually when she drops something from the table it's food. Amina started crying and saying "Bruin Baby Jesus"! Bruin ate Baby Jesus! Oh my! That's not something I ever thought I'd say! Luckily I just made another one for her... though it does seem a little unreligous to let your dog eat Baby Jesus...
0 comments:
Post a Comment